We are still open, and following state and federal guidelines to comply with group and mask restrictions. We’re excited to remain open and bring delightful frights to all our friends during the 2020 season. Please bring a mask with you, and plan on being in groups of no more than 10 people while socially distancing by 6 feet. Strangling Brothers is celebrating its 10 year anniversary and what a year it’s been! This is a unique situation for us all and we are doing our best to comply with all health and safety regulations/suggestions made by the local government and the CDC. We are doing everything we can to provide a safe and healthy environment for both our scarees and scarers.
The following are a list of precautions we are taking:
- All groups waiting in line will be required to stand 6 feet apart. The line may look a little longer but we’re just helping each other out and practicing some great social distancing.
- Sanitizing stations will be positioned throughout the haunt so the only thing you’ll be scared of is our freaks.
- Masks will be encouraged. If you forget yours, no problem. We will have options for complementary masks and/or customized masks for purchase.
- We ask that if you are showing symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, runny nose, or fatigue, please do not attend the haunt. We will be happy to have you come another time. We have plenty of scares to last until you’re feeling better!
- All of our staff and freaks will be wearing face masks.
- All high touch surface areas will be regularly disinfected.
- Concessions will be available for purchase this year, no food/treats/drinks are being prepared on site. All snacks and beverages are prepackaged.
- While we encourage all our customers to purchase their tickets online, there will still be an option to purchase tickets at the haunt. We will be observing social distancing standards in the ticket booth lines.
We are thrilled to be able to open our doors this season and celebrate 10 years of providing scares with you!